Philosophy Of Radhe Shyam

Philosophy Of Radhe Shyam,Telugu Filmnagar,Latest Telugu Movies News,Telugu Film News 2021,Tollywood Movie Updates,Latest Tollywood News, Radhe Shyam,Radhe Shyam Movie,Radhe Shyam Telugu Movie,Radhe Shyam Upcoming Movie,Radhe Shyam Latest Blockbuster Movie,Radhe Shyam Box Offcie Collection,Radhe Shyam Worl wide Collections, Philosophy Of Radhe Shyam,Radhe Shyam Philosophy,Director Raha Krishna Movie Radhe Shyam Philosophy,Beautiful Radhe shyam love story of Vikramaditya and Prerana,Director Radha Krishna delivered a great philosophy in the Movie,Vikramaditya and Paramahamsa through the concepts of palmistry fate and destiny, Paramahamsa writes a book named Palmistry 99% Science,Paramahamsa says that no science is 100 percent true,Most successful people in the world belong to that 1 percent,Vikramaditya challenges his destiny, Prabhas Radhe Shyam World wide Movie,Prabhas Latest Movie,Krishnam Raju,UV Creations,Radha Krishna Kumar,Radhe Shyam Movie,Radhe Shyam Telugu Movie, Radhe Shyam Movie Live Updates,Radhe Shyam Pure classic romantic Movie,Radhe Shyam Movie about love and destiny,Krishnam Raju played the role of Pramahamsa, Prabhas as Vikramaditya in Radhe Shyam Movie,Visuals Of The Song Sanchari,Visual Of Radhe Shyam,Cinematography by Manoj Paramahamsa,Thaman s BGM, Thaman BGM Music For the Radhe shyam,Radhe shyam love story is about Vikramaditya and Prerana,Audience is falling in love with the film Radhe Shyam, Audience are enjoying the nostalgic feeling given by the team of Radhe Shyam,#radhakrishna,#radheshyamphilosophy

Radhe Shyam is getting immense response across India.  The audience is getting connected with the beautiful love story of Vikramaditya and Prerana.  Besides projecting love in its purest form, the director also delivered a great philosophy with the characters Vikramaditya and Paramahamsa through the concepts of palmistry, fate and destiny.


Telugu FIlmnagar

Watch Telugu Full Movies Here: 👇

Latest Telugu Movies

Philosophy Of Radhe Shyam:

Radhe Shyam opens with a group of scientists visiting Paramahamsa, the Guru of Palmistry.  Paramahamsa says a few extraordinary things comparing achievements of space science with palmistry.  The director Radha Krishna has set up the audience with a perfect tone about what the film is going to deliver to the audience.

Paramahamsa writes a book named Palmistry 99% Science.  He says that no science is 100 percent true.  Even in palmistry, only 99 percent is true and the world follows that.  But the rest 1 percent challenges science, their fate and all other odds to prove themselves.  The most successful people in the world belong to that 1 percent.  They write their own fate.  This Philosophy of Paramahamsa gives a perfect boost to many audiences who love to do what they want in their life, challenging their fate.

Vikramaditya learns a great lesson from a girl archer when she challenges her fate.  Vikramaditya predicts that the girl has no future in archery.  But the girl goes against Vikramaditya’s prediction and decides to have a future in archery even after losing her hand in a train accident.  She says that she can write about her own future as she has no lines and palm left anymore.  This incident in the film is a brilliant writing from the director Radha Krishna.  The girl archer belongs to the 1 percent of people who challenge their fate and become successful in what they want.  As said, the girl archer truly wins a medal at the Olympics by the end of the film.

Vikramaditya too wants to challenge his own destiny and death in order to win his love.  Knowing that he has a danger of boarding a ship, yet he decides to do the same to reach his love interest Prerana.  He does a war against his destiny to win his love.  He fights nature, Tsunami in particular.  The director Radha Krishna confirmed in a student interaction post the release of the film that Vikramaditya is ready to fight any problem, even hundreds of Tsunamis after getting back from facing the edge of death.  Vikramaditya has gained that strong desire and determination to get back to Prerana against any odds.  Vikramaditya belongs to the 1 percent of people who challenge their fate to win what they want.  Being a palmist, Vikramaditya challenges his destiny and writes his own.

The last words of the film Radhe Shyam, “Our fate lies in our works and not palms” is the central philosophy of the film.


Also Read: SS Rajamouli Talks About The Experience Of RRR With Jr NTR And Ram Charan


Telugu Film Nagar

Watch Telugu Online Here👇

Telugu Full Movies

Subscribe to our Youtube Channel Telugu Filmnagarfor the latest Tollywood updates.
Download the My Mango Appfor more amazing videos from the Tollywood industry.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

2 + 18 =