Action entertainer Pushpa: The Rise is releasing in theatres in Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam, Kannada and Hindi on Friday. And the movie team along with Icon Star Allu Arjun interacted with the Mumbai media today for the movie promotions. Heroine Rashmika Mandanna, music composer Devi Sri Prasad and producer Manish Shah accompanied. Here are the glimpses of Bunny’s encounter with Bollywood media.
- True that Pushpa will face off with Hollywood biggie Spider-Man: No Way Home. But I am looking forward to the audience flocking back to theatres, a culture I believe is currently on the decline.
- I have received several offers to star in Hindi films but am waiting for the right opportunity to make my Bollywood debut a milestone in my career. Doing a Hindi film has been on his mind for quite some time and in conversation with a few filmmakers for something big.
- The division between the north and south is already fading and it’s about time industries come together. Not just any regional cinema, but I feel the Indian entertainment industry is going to be the biggest industry across the globe.
- Usually I do not go for remakes. To me remakes are scary. That’s why I don’t want to remake anything.
- I was inspired by Amitabh Bachchan. I grew up watching his movies. Even at this age, he continues to entertain a large audience.
- I was born and raised in Chennai and I am mostly inspired by Southern superstars like Rajinikanth. Everyone knows my uncle Chiranjeevi is a super dancer. I may not intentionally imitate them, but their influence can be seen on my performance occasionally.
- The thing I will first consider before zeroing on a project is – The Story. I will churn out if the audience likes it or not. That’s it.
Also Read: Reasons To Watch Pushpa: The Rise