RRR Screenwriter Reveals Interesting News About Ram Charan And Jr. NTR Starrer

RRR Screenwriter Reveals Interesting News About Ram Charan And Jr. NTR Starrer

S.S. Rajamouli’s much anticipated multi starrer Roudram Ranam Rudhiram (RRR,) is a fictitious story based on two legendary freedom fighters, Alluri Seetharamaraju and Komaram Bheem.  Ram Charan is playing Alluri Seetharamaraju and Jr. NTR will be seen as Komaram Bheem.  Helmed on a massive budget of close to Rs. 400 crore, the story of the pan Indian film is penned by Rajamouli’s father K.V. Vijayendra Prasad and the dialogues are written by Sai Madhav Burra.

In his latest interaction with an entertainment portal, Sai Madhav Burra revealed some interesting news about the film.  Mentioning that the director has brilliantly balanced both the lead characters in the narrative, Sai Madhav said, “The roles of NTR and Ram Charan will have equal prominence and screen time in the period actioner.  I’m very confident the film will certainly go beyond all the existing expectations upon release (sic.)”

Telugu FIlmnagar

Watch Telugu Full Movies Here: 👇

Latest Telugu Movies

In the same interview, Burra rubbished the rumours of writing dialogues for Singeetham Srinivas Rao’s and Balakrishna’s long awaited project Aditya 999.

ALSO READ: Madhan Karky Promises More Goosebump Moments In RRR Than Baahubali

RRR wrapped up 70% of the shooting and the remaining 30% includes the portions of Bollywood actors such as Alia Bhatt and Ajay Devgn, which was scheduled to happen in April and May.  However, with the outbreak of the Coronavirus and the subsequent lockdown, it has been postponed.  The film also features international actors Olivia Morris, Alison Doody and Ray Stevenson in pivotal roles. 

Telugu Film Nagar

Watch Telugu Online Here👇

Telugu Full Movies

Subscribe to our Youtube Channel Telugu Filmnagarfor the latest Tollywood updates.
Download the My Mango Appfor more amazing videos from the Tollywood industry.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

fourteen − 9 =