A talkative girl and a patient guy is always a deadly combination. A girl with an impulsive mind, a guy who lived his life with careful planning, what happens when these two different personalities meet? What kind of challenges will life throw at them? Will their relationship survive? The answers to these questions is the essence of Suryakantham.
Watch Telugu Full Movies Here:
Cast: Niharika Konidela, Rahul Vijay, Shivaji Raja and Madhumani
Director: Pranith Bramandapally
Production: Sandeep Yerram reddy, Srujan Yarabolu, Ram Naresh
Music: Mark K. Robin
Suryakantham is an impulsive girl who is short tempered and extremely unpredictable. She meets Abhi, an easy going and soft natured guy. They meet, share some good moments and eventually fall in love. Abhi wishes to get married to Suryakantham and proposes marriage to her. However, Suryakantham, impulsive as she is, panics and runs away. Abhi searches for her everywhere and finally decides Suryakantham is not coming back and moves on with his life. A while later, he meets Pooja and gets ready to marry her. However, as fate has it, Suryakantham comes back and decides to attend the wedding. What will Abhi do? How does he manage to get out of this mess? The answers to these questions are the essence of Suryakantham.
- Niharika Konidela did a fantastic job in Suryakantham. She is an absolute natural when it comes to the role of Suryakantham.
- Rahul Vijay, in the role of Abhi, did a great job at playing the regular average guy.
- Perlene Bhesania, who essayed the role of Pooja, looked good and also played her role with great care and responsibility.
- The storyline of Suryakantham is impressive.
- The chemistry between the lead actors is palpable and fantastic to watch on the big screen.
- The cinematography and the camerawork are simply impressive.
- The story is very predictable and goes on a well beaten track, thus making it slightly boring.
- The ending needed a little more clarity and work.
Suryakantham is a fun filled entertainer with very interesting characters and twists. It is a blend of fun, excitement, thrill, comedy and drama. In short, Suryakantham is a complete package. For all those who love emotional rollercoaster rides, Suryakantham is your go to movie this weekend.